A Building Survey is a detailed survey which advises on the condition of a property and any likely future problems.
This type of survey is suitable for all types of property and is likely to be particularly useful in any of the following circumstances;
* A high value property
* A straightforward property but where there are specific client matters to be looked at
* The property is Listed
* The property is clearly beyond the scope of boxed format of a Home Buyers Report
* Major works have been carried out
* The property is run down
* The property is thought or known to have either legal queries and building defects and the purchaser has concerns about these
* The purchaser simply wishes to have a detailed report for 'peace of mind' before purchase
* The purchaser is acquiring a short or long leasehold interest with covenants for both landlord and tenants.
Please click on the specific links across the top menu for the particular service you are seeking.
|Leys Longden & Co is an independent practice of Chartered Building Surveyors. We are based in Oxfordshire, serving residential and commercial clients countrywide with an emphasis on Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, London and the South East.|
|Website © LeysLongden Co 2019 by Simbius Ltd|