Refurbishment and Repair of Commercial Property
Project ManagementAs part of any acquisition it is often necessary to adapt the building. The "equation" is the same for all organisations, that of time, cost and quality, and compliance with changing legislation. We are able to manage this for you and have the facilities to produce the necessary drawings.
Typically the processes involved are:
* Meeting to agree a brief
* Measuring the building(s) and producing draft schemes for approval
* Obtaining Landlords approval, together with planning consent and building regulation compliance
* Compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations, and the Planning Coordinator
* Producing specifications and obtaining tenders from contractors
* Overseeing building works
* Issuing interim valuations and agreeing the final account.
PersonnelThe personnel carrying out this task on your behalf at LeysLongden will be Chartered Project Management Surveyors, used to overseeing major projects and experienced in the balancing of the various demands of a project.
|Leys Longden & Co is an independent practice of Chartered Building Surveyors. We are based in Oxfordshire, serving residential and commercial clients countrywide with an emphasis on Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, London and the South East.|
|Website © LeysLongden Co 2020 by Simbius Ltd.|