Project Monitoring: CommercialThis often takes place during major refurbishment, or where a new building is being constructed, when the Board feels that all may not be well and would prefer additional independant advice.
We can offer to provide someone from outside the project team, to carry out an objective overview of progress, on either a one off or monthly basis.
The personnel carrying out this task on your behalf at Leys Longden and will be Chartered Project Management Surveyors, used to overseeing major projects and experienced in the balancing of the various demands of a project.
Typically the processes involved are:
* Meeting to agree a brief
* Measuring the building(s) and producing draft schemes for approval
* Obtaining Landlords approval, together with planning consent and building regulation compliance
* Compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations, and the Planning Coordinator
* Producing specifications and obtaining tenders from contractors
* Overseeing building works
* Issuing interim valuations and agreeing the final account.
|Leys Longden & Co is an independent practice of Chartered Building Surveyors. We are based in Oxfordshire, serving residential and commercial clients countrywide with an emphasis on Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, London and the South East.|
|Website © LeysLongden Co 2019 by Simbius Ltd|